As of 11/3/2021 Covid-19 vaccinations are available to all residents aged 5 or above (Note – for ages 5-11 you must make an appointment at a clinic offering Pfizer pediatric doses; for ages 12-17 you must make an appointment at a clinic offering the Pfizer vaccine).
As of 10/25/2021 the following groups can get additional doses (booster shots and third doses):
- Residents with compromised immune systems ( Pfizer or Moderna recipients, at least 28 days after second dose)
- Residents age 65 and older ( Pfizer or Moderna recipients, at least six months after second dose)
- Residents age 18 and older with underlying medical conditions ( Pfizer or Moderna recipients, at least six months after second dose)
- Residents aged 18-64 years who are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional setting risk ( Pfizer or Moderna recipients, at least six months after second dose)
- Residents aged 18 or over that received the Johnson and Johnson vaccine at least two months ago.
Montgomery County Vaccine Clinic Appointments by phone, 240-777-2982
By telephone, COVID-19 Vaccination Support Center at 1-855-MDGOVAX (1-855-634-6829)
State (District 18)
Montgomery County Police Non Emergency Number – (301) 279 8000
All Montgomery County Government Departments, or call 311 from within the county.
Useful Numbers – Alternatives to calling the police
Child Protective Services (24hr line): (240) 777-4417
Disabled or Elderly Assistance – Adult Protective Services (24hr line): (240) 777-3000
Domestic/Sexual Violence and Abuse – Abused Persons Program: (24hr line): (240) 777-4673
Homelessness – Homeless Information Line (24hr line): (240) 907-2688 Bethesda Cares: (301) 907-9244
Medical Assistance – Emergency Medical Services: (240) 777-2453
Mental Health –
Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-2433
Montgomery County Crisis Response Hotline [run by EveryMind (24hr line): (301) 738-2255
Crisis Center (24hr line): (240) 777-4000
Substance Abuse: Washington Area Intergroup Association of Alcoholics Anonymous: (202) 966-9115
Medstar Montgomery Medical Center (Addiction and Mental Health): (301) 774-8888
Federal Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Treatment Referral Service: 1-(800)-662-4357
Theft – Maryland Crime Victims Resource Center: (301) 952-0063
Threats of Violence – Crisis Center (24hr line): (240) 777-4000
Victim Assistance and Sexual Assault Program (24hr line): (240) 777-4357
If you have content or suggestions for this site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.